Rewrite 400 years of medieval warfare, from the first Crusade in 1095 to the fall of Constantinople in 1453. Rule your kingdom and guide it through conflicts and upheavals. With 12 playable factions and 100 different unit types, laying siege and expand your empire throughout Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. Prove yourself worthy in the shoes of a famous historical figure (Richard the Lionheart, Joan of Arc, Saladin and Frederick Barbarrosa). Choose alliances well, and enemies with care, Total War shows no mercy.
This is the latest official patch for Medieval: Total War - Viking Invasion.
Patch for the Medieval: Total War expansion pack Viking Invasion, updating it to version 2.01.
- Fixed a bug where cavalry would receive a charge bonus ad infinitum under certain circumstances.
- Removed a command line cheat that would unlock the camera giving an unfair advantage on the battlefield.
- Reinforcements in campaign battles now appear in the order selected in the pre-battle screen.
- Kings will no longer die of old age at exactly 56 years.
- All multiplayer players will now appear in the Medieval: Total War chat room and can talk to one another. Please note that Medieval: Total War games will not show up for Viking Invasion players and vice versa.
- The occasional crash/lockup bug when a player quits from a multiplayer game has been eradicated.
Savegame formats are not affected.