Master of Tactics is a 4X Space Turn Based Strategy Game. It has a tactical combat system making the game heavy on strategy with a deep technology tree. It is also light on micro management! Master of Tactics is set in the future, just after the discovery of interstellar space travel and involves a race to explore the galaxy, colonise new worlds, and control the galaxy's strategic resources. Features: Custom Craft Design, Tactical Battle System, Strategic Resources, Diplomacy (espionage, sabotage, trading) and Random Galaxy Generation.

Forum Thread
New Features for version 1.06 (Games : Master of Tactics : Forum : Wish List : New Features for version 1.06) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 23 2013 Anchor

Well 1.05 is out and all eyes are on 1.06.

Master of Tactics 1.06 will contain black holes. Unlike nebula they will be a place on the galaxy map a craft can visit like a solar system. The question I am putting out there is what should they do?

Current idea is that building a space station at a black hole provides a 10% bonus to a player's research. This will in effect turn a black hole into a strategic resource to be fought over.

Oct 23 2013 Anchor

i think a black hole would be cool but instead of making it a booster make it something like this:

player captures the black hole before he beats the game:
once the player beat the game a new game starts

new game:
1 size bigger map if not maxed
1 more player added to the game to make it harder
player keeps all the settings he choose for race

it would act as a warp to the next stage as you could say
doing this for each black hole captured would give him boralium +1 generation every 10th turn

any time the player wants to really win he would just need to ignore the black hole

Oct 24 2013 Anchor

I have spent some time considering your suggestion .

1 - I think your idea would be best implemented using a worm hole.
2 - The game is multi-player, this feature you would require a campaign option on new game.

Paul

Oct 27 2013 Anchor

true it is you can have it if set to if only 1 player it changes to x setting for worm hole but if more then 1 player black hole is set to default, if screen you have us choose players / computers

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.