The game you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this game, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
The story of the game is in progress. Lost is centered around 17 year old Yokou. He had a very traumatizing childhood and normally keeps his distance from people. One day he is at home on the computer when he starts feeling dizzy. When he tryed to get up he fail unconscious. He woke up to find himself in a cold, dark house. His vision was still a little blury, but he could pick out that he was most likely in the basement of some building. When he gets out of the basement, he saw a little girl. She had black hair and a red dress on, But at the bottom of the dress it was all ragged and torn, and she appeared to be floating. She had no legs it looked like.
I am currently developing the story more. I will try to update my Progress daily. Tell me what you think of the story so far!
Don't be afraid to ask questions, i will answer them to the best of my ability.
1. I am working on my artwork to make the game as well polished as possible.
2. I will be uploading more concepts of the characters.
3. I WILL EXCEPT HELP FROM ANYONE!
4. I am debating on to make Lost free or have it cost some money.
5. I would love it if someone could send in there own concepts of my characters or even help with the environments. I am not very good at making backgrounds. I would love help so if you can send in some work to this email: Shawn_Fargie@yahoo.com That would be great.
This is all for now. I will update as soon as i can, and thank you for your patients :3
These are the bios of the characters i have so far. Tell me what you think.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.