Lockdown Defence is our upcoming Tower Defence FPS survival game set around the period of World War II.
• Lockdown Defence is a "Tower defence zombie survival first person shooter game" that has its own unique build and twist.
• Lockdown Defence is being developed using state of the art game development software such as Unity 4, Autodesk Maya and 3ds Max.
• It is the year 1946. You are an Ally soldier working in a highly secured Government bunker previously used by the Nazis. The Scientists there are studying a highly classified, hazardous chemical, known to you as "Element Zero Six". The chemical was discovered after the defeat of
• The scientists there are carrying out controlled tests on the chemical when a biological accident occurs. The chemical has evaporated into an airborne substance and begins to spread a deadly infection throughout the lab. The "Lockdown" procedure is initiated. Are you the only survivor?
• How has the infection spread so fast? How have you not been infected? Uncover the mystery by protecting the remaining scientists as they try to find a cure throughout the bunker.
• Strengthen your arsenal as you move room to room finding new and exciting weaponry and more.
• Buy exclusive weapons, new maps and game enhancing armoury packs from our in-game store.
• Beat your friends high scores, Set your own worldwide score and share your achievements across the leading social networks, such as Facebook.
• Lockdown Defense is a game of intelligence and quick decision making.
• The aim of the game is simply to survive but also has a story for you to uncover along your
• The player has to overcome obstacles and challenges using intelligent tactics in order to uncover the story of the game.
• The player must use his team wisely to protect the scientists as they work to find a cure.
• The game runs along a system where the longer you survive, the more difficult the game becomes.
• There will be points as you defend zones where you will encounter a boss which will make it increasingly difficult to defend zones and protect the scientists.
• You must defend the scientists from attack as they move from objective to objective.
• A great reward system to reward every action you make, allowing you to purchase weapons, and receive more points to use for upgrading your weapons and character etc.
• You will have the ability to use RTS mode which will allow you a top-over view of the map to manoeuvre your squads strategically.
• As you perform certain actions, complete objectives and reach benchmarks, you will be rewarded points that you can spend in game to upgrade weapons, squad mates and more.
• Earning points is key to surviving to higher rounds, more difficult rounds require better weapons and improved squad mates.
• Another way to receivepoints is to purchase them through the in-game store, for use whenever you need them.
• Points you earn carry over every time you play.
• These points are NOT used to purchase exclusive weapons, maps or any downloadable content.
•They are ONLY used for upgrades of in-game items and characters. Purchased DLC weaponry can be upgraded also.
Additional Planned Features:
• Another system we are looking to integrate into the game is the Barrier Protection System.
• This system enables you as the player to build barriers to protect you and your squad from zombies. It costs points to build and upgrade these barriers.
• The system consists of 3 upgrade levels:
Level 1 - Short life-span, contains crates and rubbish.
Level 2 - longer life-span, contains stronger materials.
Level 3 - Long life and contains railings, crates, rubbish.
• Approaching an area that can be protected will open a sub-menu. This will allow you to upgrade the area to a specific protection level you deem necessary.
------Please Feel free to let us know your opinions of the game and what you think of the ideas we have presented-------
Our Official website is currently under construction and will be available to the public very soon with even more exclusive content for our upcoming title...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.