Anderson & the Legacy of Cthulhu is a playable Horror Novel containing shooter and adventure elements. It takes the Protagonist Robert D. Anderson, last descendant of a counts dynasty, from New York to Germany around 1940, where he finds himself in the middle of the starting World War. Following his obscure and dire family history, he discovers a huge underground system of cages and caverns beneath his ancestors' castle. There the legendary Order of the black sun jeopardises live as it exists with dark blasphemous rituals..
This patch does not come with the gamersgate version, so you may wish to download this crucial patch with does many improvements to the base game.
- Decreased the annoying loading times to minimum, on some very fast machines even to a point where few (minor) lines of loading text are skipped.
- Complete new balancing, much more easier in the beginning and increasing from chapter to chapter!
- Improved performance on all systems
- Better Rendering and visibility of opponents
- Level design optimized, solvement of puzzles more logical and / or visible (visual hints)
- Better AI for key enemies
- Shadows are now more diffuse, contributing to grim look.
- *NEW* Online Gaming:
Bonus Multiplayer Games "Past, Future, Present", "Hall of Death" and "Ticket to Home" have now full Online gaming support, including portal server! ("Clash of the Undead" is still LAN only)