One of the ideas of how to improve current game concept is to add co-op gameplay feel:
- multiple playable characters in a level, different set of skills
- need to cooperate to reach the level goal
- e.g.: button at the end of small tunnell -> only smaller character can reach
- movable objects -> only bigger character is strong enough, etc.
- possible gameplay variations:
- singleplayer - switchable characters
- local co-op - splitscreen
Anyway, I'm back on track, pushing development on and on ;). Today I implemented possibility to have multiple playable characters in one level (switchable). To proof this concept I've prepared a small level, you can take a look at the latest video...
Let me know what you think!