Garry’s Mod is a sandbox mod for the Source Engine. Unlike normal games there aren't any predefined aims or goals. Players are given tools and are left to entertain themselves. The player is in a world where objects can be created and destroyed on demand. Where people can be created and destroyed with the click of a mouse. A world made for him. A world he made.
Mainly a bug fixing thing, but a couple of new features too...
Posted by Lucífer on Apr 22nd, 2008
- Added 'Player List' option to menu screen
- View is no longer limited on Prisoner Pod
- Added chair vehicles
- Fixed 'laggy' motion blur on listen server (Thanks HLCoders)
- Fixed various playermodel issues (Nova)
- Fixed HL2 maps not being mounted
- Fixed content choices not being saved on some systems
- Fixed always adding the "increased_maxplayers" custom server tag
- Fixed rare crash on map change
- Fixed panel:SetSkin sometimes not changing skin