Garry’s Mod is a sandbox mod for the Source Engine. Unlike normal games there aren't any predefined aims or goals. Players are given tools and are left to entertain themselves. The player is in a world where objects can be created and destroyed on demand. Where people can be created and destroyed with the click of a mouse. A world made for him. A world he made.
HL2 Campaign is a gametype for Garry's Mod that allows you to play the Half-Life 2 saga in cooperative mode on a LAN or over the Internet. Here are some of the features...
Posted by Lucífer on Jan 25th, 2008
HL2 Campaign is a gametype for Garry's Mod that allows you to play the Half-Life 2 saga in cooperative mode on a LAN or over the Internet. Here are some of the features:
- Automatic difficulty configuration based on the number of players.
- Custom auxiliary bar that is NOT tied to the flashlight power.
- Delayed loading so everyone has a chance to finish the level.
- Nav marker for those who can't find their way.
- Player (re)spawn system that keeps everyone close together.
- Stays true to the HL2 game as much as possible.
- Support for Episode 1 and 2.
- Vehicle spawning system so there are always enough vehicles.