Hello Comrades Survivors!
In this update you won’t see many artworks as many of you already got used to. There two main reasons: the first one - we are preparing for a very important “Thing”, which mean a lot for Frozen State and its future, because of that our concept artist is completely busy doing artworks for this “Thing”. The second reason - I mentioned in the last update, we had started working on the first playable alpha 0.0.1. A lot of work has been done flashing out the core functionality and I’d like to show you the video with some of them.
- drives more realistically, not as a brick on ice
- has sounds of the engine
- speed up and slowing down
- so far, don’t have any AI whatsoever, and simply follow to the character
- The Slink has gotten new animations
- bullets are physical objects, it became much realistic and harder to shoot at targets
- limited number of rounds
- reload the gun ( no animation yet)
- rough layout of the inventory and the main tabs.
from the very beginning the character has a very limited inventory, in order to expand it one will have to find backpacks.The backpacks will be different sizes, consequently the number of slots will be also different. The maximum equipped bags per time depends on you character and vary from one to three.
The last main character has been made and textured - Stats Mosin “ The Punk” . Very controversial character, with a rebellious spirit and leadership skills he always hated the soviet regime and was trying to show it in any possible way he could. When incident has happened he was only 16. Now, being outcasted from his group of survivors, he became one of few lone survivors who can still survive in the city.
Snow Arc team