A simple yet ambitious plan, to terraform planet Diversitas. About 1.25 trillion dollars were invested into this project, ships were built, colonizers were trained, scientists were hired; And it all failed. On the second year following the route to Diversitas, one of the main nuclear engines of the mother ship "Infinitum" exploded, as far as you know you are the only survivor. Alone in space, no communication, no people.
Checkout the new website! FROZENNIGHTMARE.com you can make donations, buy the game, keep updated on news and what we are working at on our new website! . Let us introduce the features we are planning to add !
Posted by frozenstudios on Mar 25th, 2013
FIRST OFF 0.5 is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (as usual download the standalone installer)
Checkout the new website! FROZENNIGHTMARE.com
you can make donations, buy the game, keep updated on news and what we are working at on our new website!
we are getting ready for steam greenlight , checkout our steam greenlight trailer
and the features we are planning to add
150 unique weapons yep, an exact number of the marvelous unique,original, creative tools you will be able to use in order to defend your house, fort or shelter for the night!.when we say unique weapons we mean it, each weapons is going to have a special feature that distinguishes it from other weapons. deformable Voxel terrainyou are going to be able to dig or simply modify your terrain, this is no joke, we are already working on this feature, checkout some screenshots (later on we will add a video)
Way more, difficult enemies we are planning to add different mutated creatures ready to give you a hard time, checkout the first confirmed creature we just implemented into the game
- Way more building blocks (about 21 different blocks are confirmed atm)
- Leveling and inventory system
- VEHICLES! we are already working on this feature-Procedural generated terrain
- HUNTER GAMEMODE (make a creature go extinct)
- Resurection gamemode (make society reborn, build whole structures and assure a future - for Humanity)
- Wave gamemode (fight endless waves of horrifying creatures, build a fort and survive as long as you can, but death is inevitable) - simple survival mode
looks like the game is making some progress =D