The first physics-driven multiplayer warfare game where you design and build your own vehicles block by block. Teams can build and take first-person command of galleons, planes, submarines or hot air balloons in a bid to win the spoils of war, destroying other players, their fleets and enormous monsters. Players man the weapons, repair damage and repel boarders, delivering broadsides and bombing runs in dozens of multiplayer game modes while unlocking new equipment, blocks and skills.
• Design and build your own vehicle, however you want.
• Realistic physics - every block destroyed or added affects the vehicle's functionality physics and control.
• Test your design in a wide range of multiplayer adversarial and co-op modes.
• Use the spoils of war to unlock new equipment.
• Randomly generated world with weather, monsters and terrain for each game.
• The sky's the limit - cannons, lasers, mines, bombs, missiles, torpedoes, propellers, rudders, jet engines, wings, hydrofoils, hot air balloons, anchors, fire control computers, and loads more.
• Design custom weaponry and missiles by combining payloads, thrusters, navigation units, fuel pods and more, to deliver a truly bespoke weapon.
We've added customisable cannons to From The Depths! Now you can select barrel segments (several different kinds!) and combine them with auto loaders, ammunition boxes, warhead types and multiple different accessories. You can produce a weapon of unique fire rate, accuracy, muzzle velocity, recoil, cost, mass, size and vulnerability.
As mentioned in the summary the cannon customization allows you to place a serviceable weapon using anything from three blocks to several hundred blocks. With each block you add you affect the core stats of the weapon and through optimization of the placement and arrangement you can optimise the weapons stats. Suppressors, recoil reducers, and fall of shot prediction are just some of the accessories you can add to the core array of auto loaders, explosive and armour piercing warheads, ammo boxes, barrels and turrets. Servos allow you to increase the weapons arc of fire (while placing a long barrel increases accuracy, speed and damage at the expense of arc of fire).
In the future there will be plasma, biological, laser, limpet mine and harpoon upgrades (and more!)
Join the discussion on the forum :
you can find the video here on youtube:
Latest tweets from @ftd_game
@lemmington_x That's a good idea! I think we can achieve that. You will also have access to other missile defenses such as Flares & DIRCM..
Nov 6 2013, 5:47pm
Missile update! Implementing beam riders, laser designation, proximity fuses, and multi launch systems. Mix any combination into one array!
Nov 4 2013, 4:40pm
Oct 30 2013, 2:59pm
Oct 29 2013, 9:09pm
Automatic Re-arming / re-fueling with supply hose blocks- support-class vehicles and in-flight refueling for the win! #fromthedepths
Sep 14 2013, 5:48pm
Hey guys - heres a quick update video showing a few of the new features we've been adding to the alpha of... T.co
Sep 8 2013, 9:13pm
Coding up the heat seeking missile component today for #FromTheDepths - attach it and it'll go for the hottest target- running engines etc!
Sep 1 2013, 4:04pm
Aug 31 2013, 2:10pm
Just preparing the final graphics for the Kick starter launch of #FromTheDepths in a week or two!
Aug 27 2013, 3:48pm