Both the client, and DRM_Free versions of Diehard Dungeon, have been updated to version 1.3.5
Full list of changes:
- Diehard Dungeon gets an OST! - an all new original soundtrack will
replace the existing one. If requested, the current soundtrack will be
made available to download.
- The player and enemies now flash white when they take damage.
- Triple-Shot and Trigger Happy re-balanced and altered the way they behave.
- Different container types used depending on if the floor is wet or dry.
- Overall game difficulty re-balanced. Stages become slightly harder
as the game progresses, and there is a bigger difference between easy
and hard routes.
- Many more minor changes.
I hope you enjoy the new additions and changes. The next release will likely be version 1.4, which will be a very significant patch that will add a whole host of new features and content.