The game you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this game, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Dawg&Droid will be a co-op adventure platform. It will have single player which will have two stories with 30 levels total, and a co-op with 45 levels total. both players will have some advantages over the other and will have to work together to achieve victory.
More information coming soon!
Alright I've been working on Dawg&Droid for awhile now and i have released a small demo showing off the co-op gameplay. If you haven't downloaded it, then i recommend you should.
The co-op so far is doing well, with some complaints by my cousin.
- Objects that Droid must pick up should be more highlighted
* I agreed with that, i guess it's must be easier for me to know since i made the game.
- Dawg cant move while Jump!
* That is only in the Demo i've totally reconstructed the movement of each character so it wouldn't be so choppy.
- Why is it only 2 player!?!?
* . . . . ?
Now time for some questions to you guys.
- Would this be a game you are interested in buying? atleast for a dollar or two.
- Any suggestion or ideas to tackle on to expand the co-op?
Please answer in the comments if you would
- Completed Titlescreen!
- 4 new levels
- Updated movement
- Bug fixes
- The V1.1 Demo should come up around July 4th, 2012.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.