Crysis Wars is the standalone multiplayer game bundled with Crysis: Warhead. Building upon the original Crysis' multiplayer game, it has been expanded and improved with a new gamemode as well as many new maps.
RMC Fiji Island V2 is a Singleplayer Map for Crysis Wars SP Mod
RMC Fiji Island Version 2
The Map based on a Satellite image of the Fiji Island called Mala Mala.
Enjoy the fun and the freedom to choose your style, and possibly also which included instrumental music by me.
• Playable only in Crysis Wars not in Crysis
• "Real" Fiji Island with fictional islands and much more
• About 1 square kilometer Open World
• Highly optimized (up to 100 % more FPS without noticeable visual loss)
• Mini Map
• Interactive Version with more than 150 Flowgraphs
• AI Navigation
• About 100 AI soldiers guard all
• Ground, vehicle, water and air patrols
• VTol, Helicopters, Truck, LTV, civilian Car, Hovercrafts and boats
• Hundreds of meters of destructible suspension bridges (with navigated AI)
• Living islands and underwater world, contains all animals that offers Crysis (Attention biting shark)
• Waterfalls, Grotto
• 14126 Objects and 11883 hand-placed Vegetation Istances, additionally to the Terrain Textur Layer placement system for Vegetation
• 19 hours custom dynamic Time of Day
• 8 instrumental "Dance music" Tracks, some of my first uncompleted Dance compositions
(Music Start Triggers are by the Mixers in the Dragon Crab- and White Sand Restaurant).
• Exclusive keyboard commands for fun and to improve performance or reversed
- Keyboard command "7" Music Trigger White Sand Restaurant
- Keyboard command "8" Music Trigger Dragon Crab Restaurant
- Keyboard command "9" activates all lights and particle FX (Attention! activated some more light and particle FX sources than default)
- Keyboard command "0" disables all lights and some particle FX
• Map and Music by RMC
• Soundsystem FG, Mixer, Speakers, Spotlight, Ball and Palmisland by DJ Copniker
CryEngine 2 Sandbox 2 by Crytek
Special Thanks to: Crytek, DJ Copniker, Crydev & Crysis-HQ Community
1.Install Patch 1.5 for Crysis Wars and SPMod from Mod SDK Package
2.Copy the level folder from the downloaded archive into the current game folder by using an extracter (WinRaR or 7-zip).
(Electronic Arts/Crytek/Crysis WARS/Game/Levels).
1.Start Crysis Wars and load "SPMod"
2.Select "Single Player" then "New game"
3.Choose "RMC_Fiji_Island" from the list of maps and press "Load"
1.Start Crysis Wars, using a shortcut icon and the extension
"-MOD SPMod -devmode +sv_gamerules singleplayer"
(without "") in the target.
2.Open console (~ key), typing "map RMC_Fiji_Island" (without "") and press Enter
Crydev Forum Thread: Crydev.net
Crysis-HQ Forum Thread: Crysis.4thdimension.info
DJ-Copniker Forum Thread: Dj-copniker.de
Thank you in advance