- Added victory options (75% control, 100% control, none).
- Added one more zoom step further out. This is now the default.
- Added French translation (thanks to Hyeron).
- Added a new tip on game over.
- Added turn complete hint.
- Improved language support. Data/Languages/ and ModData/Languages/ are now scanned for available languages.
- Improved zooming, it now has a constant duration instead of speed. Zooming in or out over multiple steps is speedier and more natural.
- Improved blood emission.
- Improved network code.
- Improved battle resolution for alliance combat (thanks to Bianary).
- Framerate is now capped at 75 instead of 59 when vsync is on.
- EULA is now displayed on game start instead of account creation.
- Fixed EULA typos (thanks to Hyeron).
- Removed REVERSE ENGINEERING EULA clause.
- Removed server --run flag. ConquestServer.exe now displays a console by default on Windows. When started through the client the console is hidden.
Minor update, primarily adding better language support, a French translation (thanks to Hyeron) and some of the most requested tweaks.
Posted by SephiRok on