Chester is a 2D platformer with over 10 unlockable characters, a light RPG element and leveling up system, loads of unlockables, around 50 levels, and 8 "styles" that allow the player to change the look of the game at will. These styles include sketchbook, 8-bit, LCD, blueprints, and many more. They also each give a unique gameplay bonus to the player. The game also includes 4 difficulty levels so that almost anyone can beat the game or get a very challenging experience out of it.

Forum Thread
wont start in 1080p (Games : Chester : Forum : Discussion + Suggestions : wont start in 1080p) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 29 2012 Anchor

i love this game. ive just noticed one weird thing. i cant get it to start in 1080p. i set it up and the game starts fine but it clearly starts in a lower resolution (im assuming 720p). does the game actually support this resolution or does it just stretch it. this isnt a problem. im just curious.

Jun 14 2013 Anchor

does not work here either, weird

Aug 11 2013 Anchor

Sorry for the delayed response, just noticed this thread.
The current version just stretches 720 to 1080 unfortunately. Working on a large patch dubbed Chester United that will add true 1080, redone art assets, new content, and a lot of other great things.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.