Enter the world of Chessaria, the turn-based tactical game that combines Chess and an epic story-based mission system!
After a thousand years of peace and prosperity, the elven city of Silveran is burnt to ashes by a dragon from the north. The bravest warriors will embark on an epic journey to seek justice and unveil the truth behind the attack…
We just pushed a new version of Chessaria with improvements and fixes.
Thank you for your suggestions and feedback.
- Major improvement: The character’s animations were sped up by 50 to 75%.
(exemple: the level 3 can be finished in 25s vs 45s previously)
- The “Horde” scenario in Quick Game, evolves to become “Horde (Defense)” and “Horde (Attack)” (two scenarios instead of one).
- Button “back to map” added when a level is completed in rank “Perfect”.
- The frequency of sentences spoken by the characters has been lowered. (less is more!)
- Music's default volume lowered from 100% to 50%.
- Improvements made to the strength of the A.I in level 6.
- Difficulty adjusted for the levels 13, 20 and 60.
- Animations of the Sage's death tweaked and improved.
- Automatic selection of the pieces deactivated.
- Major fix: Gamepad support added to the game.
- Pitch of all the voices has been fixed (female characters will stop sounding like heavy metal singers) .
- Major fix: The winner of a battle in Quick Game PvP is now correctly displayed.
- Major fix:The trigger of the achievements has been fixed.
- Hitting the Boss in level 100 now hurts him.
- Naviguation on the maps fixed for the Gamepad.
- Corrections made to the texts (level's missions & dialogs).
- Minor fix to the ELO score's display in the stats page.
- Minor fix in the end's credits.
- Fid's voice tweaked in the first level.
- Bug fixed during the cinematic animation in level 15.
- Horsan’s visual changed in the level 17.
Special thank you to @EnergyDrink, @Ika, @Darkedge and the Reviewers & Streamers who took the time to feed us with suggestions and bug reports on the Hub!
Thanks for your support!
The Chessaria Team
New from Chessaria's Community Hub on Steam
The turn-based tactical game Chessaria announces a March 8th launch date and shows off a new gameplay trailer!
After 2 years of development, the team is super excited to share with you the first trailer for Chessaria: The Tactical Adventure! We hope you enjoy it...
First update after the launch of "Chessaria: The Tactical Adventure" on Kickstarter!
Announcing the launch of "Chessaria: The Tactical Adventure" on Kickstarter!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.