Cause of War: 1944 is a PSP WW2 game using a heavy modified Quakeengine based on WW2.
This is just a quick testmap with "see thru walls" ;)
So heres a small summary whats new:
- The enginebots have now (almost) perfect waypoint navigation, and waypoint creation for own maps, the bot will freeroam if theres no waypoint file loaded (ok for small maps, but looks very weird sometimes because they are REALLY DUMB without waypoints).
- waypoints are visible in editmode as a green wirebox.
- there are many different types of waypoints, like teleporter support, pickup items, jump etc..
- Usermaps can be waypointed using commands like wp_add etc..
- Bots can now handle ALL weapons, teamplay games and free for all.
Also cheers to jukki for adding a few things like teleport support and fixing some nasty bugs. Without him the entire thing wasnt possible (his engine skills are higher than mine lel).
- adding bot chat simulator
- make him throw grenades and use equipment
- make the bot camp on special locations
- make the bot fart (lel no not really)