Yea, games take a lot of time to get things up and running but they take even more time to make them great. I love giving updates and I plan on giving at least one per week, but this last week I've really been working my butt off trying to get things in order so that I can start creating levels again.
What I've accomplished in the last week:
- End Level Stats Screen - is working in the game. It's really cool how much replay value this gives each level. Trying to beat your own high score is great.
- TNT Candle Push - TNT explosions pushing the candle away. This is really cool. Now TNT not only damages the candle but the candle can be pushed off a ledge into lava or another barrel of TNT.
- Player Lives - Player lives system working. Now each level starts out with three lives. This affects each level's score.
What I'm currently working on:
- Saving Game - yea this is kind of important.
- World Map - where you select levels. I want this to be a VERY cool looking screen like you're looking down on the entire land. I'll post my concept sometime very soon. Maybe the next update.