Boxing Manager Game, for fans of strategy boxing games. Can you create a champion in an ever-evolving world of 100 unique boxers who train, improve, age, and retire?
Boxing Manager Game, the Top 10* sports game is here!
(*Google Play UK Top Paid Sports Games - July 2013)
Inspired by classic management style boxing games of the past such as World Championship Boxing Manager for the Commodore Amiga.
Can you take your boxer stable to the top of the World Heavyweight Boxing Rankings and help them win the World Heavyweight Championship?
Boxing Manager features:
- 100 unique boxers with 14 attributes, all randomly generated for your game world, so no two players will have exactly the same experience.
- Careful choice of boxers for your stable is required if you want a World Champion (or even a contender). Low cut resistance means a boxer will bleed during matches, a bad chin will see him vulnerable to a knockout punch, whilst low determination means he won't train hard, won't want to get up after being knocked down, and may retire if his career goes badly.
- Every boxer trains, improves, ages, gets worse, and eventually retires, to be replaced by a new rookie. The game world is ever-evolving.
- Select training focus for each boxer. Is dodging the priority, or punching strength? You get to select from training areas such as sparring, weight training, cardio, or speed bag.
- Boxing Manager is designed to be accessible to even casual fans, so it avoids bogging you down in micro-management. If you don't want to get involved with training your boxers, you can switch them to "Auto-Train" and let one of your gym team take care of it, leaving you free to just book matches.
- Choose your boxer's tactics for each round of his boxing match. Should he move fast with quick jabs, or be a slugger and go for the knockout with slow, but powerful punches? You'll have to choose a fighting strategy based on his particular skills, and even patch him up between rounds, if he needs it.
-- Booking matches for your boxers. You'll need to plot your fighters' course up the rankings carefully if you want them to be be successful. Putting them against tough opponents too soon could result in morale-wrecking losses that eventually cause them to quit the boxing game altogether.
So, are you ready to enter the brutal world of boxing management?
After a lengthy approval process, we are happy to announce that Boxing Manager Game is now available on the official Samsung App Store.
You can visit the game's page on the Samsung App Store here: Apps.samsung.com
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.