Get a feeling for Blood Alloy's combat system in this wave-based Combat Demo!
- An enormous world to explore with a wide variety of environments: secret laboratories, fetid sewers, frozen meat-packing plants, roaring factories, and even abandoned space-stations
- Fast-paced combat that demands and rewards skill
- Dozens of powerful weapons to collect and use against your enemies
- Unique ability upgrades, each with uses in both combat and exploration
- Vicious bosses
- A gripping storyline that culminates in true, branching-path narrative choices at the end featuring unique objectives and areas to explore (Inspired by the narrative choices featured at the end of the original Deus Ex)
- Beautiful hand-drawn pixel art sprites and backgrounds
- Heart-pounding soundtrack by Goncalo "Shiryu" Lopes
With just under 10 days left in the Kickstarter campaign, Blood Alloy's Kickstarter needs every tweet, facebook post, and tumblr post from our fans to help spread the word! The support, enthusiasm, and passion that you guys have demonstrated is just mind-blowing. Our analytics demonstrate that we have a pretty high conversion rate of people who see the Kickstarter page, and people who back the project - it's just penetrating the media blare during GTA5 season that has proven to be really hard. So please, tell your Metroidvania-loving friends about us!