Blood Alloy is a 2D, sci-fi urban Metroidvania that stars a young female amnesiac who regains consciousness in a lab and discovers that she’s been forcibly converted into a cyborg - and that just about everything and everyone she encounters wants to kill her. Blood Alloy’s combat is defined by the application of Dark Soul’s stamina-based combat mechanics to gunplay. Discharging your weapon, blocking attacks with your hardlight shield, dodging, and using special abilities all consume your ever-replenishing cybernetic energy reserves. It is up to you whether you want to play aggressively, evasively, or defensively. Read More...
- An enormous world to explore with a wide variety of environments: secret laboratories, fetid sewers, frozen meat-packing plants, roaring factories, and even abandoned space-stations
- Fast-paced combat that demands and rewards skill
- Dozens of powerful weapons to collect and use against your enemies
- Unique ability upgrades, each with uses in both combat and exploration
- Vicious bosses
- A gripping storyline that culminates in true, branching-path narrative choices at the end featuring unique objectives and areas to explore (Inspired by the narrative choices featured at the end of the original Deus Ex)
- Beautiful hand-drawn pixel art sprites and backgrounds
- Heart-pounding soundtrack by Goncalo "Shiryu" Lopes
With just under 10 days left in the Kickstarter campaign, Blood Alloy's Kickstarter needs every tweet, facebook post, and tumblr post from our fans to help spread the word! The support, enthusiasm, and passion that you guys have demonstrated is just mind-blowing. Our analytics demonstrate that we have a pretty high conversion rate of people who see the Kickstarter page, and people who back the project - it's just penetrating the media blare during GTA5 season that has proven to be really hard. So please, tell your Metroidvania-loving friends about us!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.