Two new story based campaigns:
- The Rahmadi Conflict: Beautifly designed 3 large missions
involving massive battles between the SLA, US and RACS
forces within massive fortifications.
- Royal Flush: A group of seasoned mercenaries in 7 action/
stealth missions hungry for one dirty goal. Just what is really
waiting at the end of the road? New features of this campaign
include equipment management including arms merchant.
New Multiplayer Missions:
- Urban Raid: Cooperative MP scenario designed for group of 6 battle-hardened Special Forces soldiers.
- Battle of Porto: A "capture and hold" scenario for forty players on a brand new and beautiful sandy island of Porto.
- Porto Island: designed for smaller multiplayer scenarios and offers perfect environment for intense battles in urban terrain
- United Sahrani: United Sahrani contains new structures built since the original story of Armed Assault with dozens of improvements
Caution: Original ArmA: Armed Assault required to play.
Minimum System Requirements:
CPU: 2.5 GHz Intel / AMD processor
RAM: 512 MB
Video Card: nVidia Geforce 6600GT with 256 MB RAM, Pixel Shader 2.0 or ATI Radeon x800 with 256 MB RAM & Pixel Shader 2.0
Free HD Space: 6 GB
Software: Windows 2000 or Windows XP and DirectX 9.0c
For Online Play: Internet connection
Original version of ArmA installed.