Surprise! The next update is coming early!
Big improvements include a new quest type that allows you to take over an enemy fort by killing all nearby enemies and accessing the fort's computer. There also is a new "minifighter vendor" block that players can build. You can use this new block to purchase minifighters for your fortress! :-)
Other notable improvements include a new leaves texture, improvements to the construction tool & building block's construction accuracy, and merchant's inventory generation. You may also notice better looking inventory graphics for the swords & shotguns.
Complete list of changes:
* New quest to take over enemy forts!
* New "Miniship Vendor" block: purchase minifighters for your fortress!
* Leaves texture redone
* Inventory items will now be scaled correctly (e.g. no more stretched out shotguns & swords)
* Fixed a multiplayer map crash
* Improved the placement accuracy of the construction tool & building blocks
* Dieing targets will now become slightly transparent and red
* Item descriptions are now sorted better
* Merchants now have a better variety of items for sale
* Satchel bombs will now properly destroy brick and concrete
* You should no longer immediately punch after placing your last building block
* Made a tweak that should hopefully fix the remaining multiplayer character synchronization bug
* Energy stat increase will now happen less for small energy brownouts
* You will no longer lose credits when dieing in the air on a new game
* Slightly decreased armor defensive points (should help damage balancing later in the game)
* Slightly lowered item resale rate
* If you make your saved game directory hidden (.3079Saves), 3079 will use it properly now
* Decreased the Demon's ambient sound volume a bit