3079 is a futuristic, open-world action first-person role playing game. You arrive on a planet experiencing constant war. It is your duty to find out why the warring factions cannot find peace on their own & hopefully restore it yourself. All areas, buildings, items, quests and characters are randomly generated. You will find unique lands & challenges. I hope you enjoy it! "Just want to say again that this is a great game! For those of you who feel like its a minecraft copy just beacuse of the cube textures used you really need to rethink what a game is about! The game play of 3079 is nothing like minecraft it is pretty unique as well as how the weapons all have diffrent stats and colors kind of reminds me of Borderlands. However it is still an original idea for a game and i still play it from time to time. You should at least try the demo and if you like it please buy it and support fruit! :D Still give it a 9/10 ! Best Regards, Adam" -- SeaNanners Sequel @ 3089game.wordpress.com

Forum Thread
3079 Dedicated Server in New York (Games : 3079 : Forum : Multiplayer Servers : 3079 Dedicated Server in New York) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
Feb 11 2012 Anchor

3079.jestservers.com is a Dedicated 3079 Server in New York.
It will be online 24/7 and updated.
VERSION: 2.18.3 Stable Update

They are available for rent with 10 locations to choose from at Jestservers.com as well.

Edited by: JestServers

Feb 12 2012 Anchor

=D joining now

Feb 12 2012 Anchor

This game needs more players...

Feb 12 2012 Anchor

I agree ;-) They are coming! You can help by spreading the word about 3079 :)

Feb 12 2012 Anchor

People are missing each other sometimes by minutes when joining and leaving :)

Feb 15 2012 Anchor

True.

Feb 15 2012 Anchor

I fixed a big bug in multiplayer servers which will be in the next release... current 3079 servers will eventually get chunks messed up over time, which I'm sure is limiting people from enjoying the multiplayer experience. A large crowd of new 3079 players coming soon, and the multiplayer fixes, should help a ton!

Feb 16 2012 Anchor

Gonna join there from time to time :D

Feb 19 2012 Anchor

Updated the server for the update on Desura now, lots of new features woot!

I'll be online with some friends.

Updated to 2.9.1b
If you have any lag let me know and from what location.

I saw your chat Ichigo, hello to you too :)

Mar 2 2012 Anchor

phr00t this game is awesome!
but i wish you could add more story line and also you should start on your hq ship and drop from there so you need to make another race! also instead of just talking to the leaders you should add like a fallout style form of talking to ppl so you would go up to a humanoid and you have the option
1. Hello!
2. Have anything for sale today?

also the endings to easy... i got a lvl 3 sniper and added strong upgrade and a jetpack thing and i beat the king demon in 50 secs
but i still love the gameplay and the idea! So if you want some suggestions always ask me!

Also jest servers AWESOME SERVER!

and the phr00t i think you need a server list in the game so when you click join multiplayer you have a list and it shows the ammount of players in it

Mar 4 2012 Anchor

Thanks White_Rain :)
A server list would be good I agree, lot of work probably to code and setup.
Server is now VERSION: v2.10.6b

Mar 4 2012 Anchor

I do plan on extending the storyline -- lots on my plate though!

There is a server list, it is handled by Twitter -- check the link on my homepage navigation column here: 3079.phr00t.com

Thanks for keeping the server updated JestServers!

Mar 10 2012 Anchor

why u no play anyone D:

Mar 11 2012 Anchor

Server is updated for v2.11.10b

Updated to v2.12.13b

Mar 18 2012 Anchor

Weird, i'm trying to join but says "Version/Game mismatch -- disconnecting"
I've typed everything right, i'm on V2.12.13b but it still says that. Strange..

Now, it's saying "Error connecting to the server." I wonder why it's not letting me connect.

Mar 18 2012 Anchor

I'll look into it now, thanks for letting me know.

It's working now, just needed a small tweak I missed.

Mar 22 2012 Anchor

I'd Like to join the server, but i cant connect.
Says, "Version/Game mismatch-disconnecting"
Hope you can fix. Thanks.

Mar 22 2012 Anchor

Make sure you guys verify you have v2.12.13b. I did release v2.12.12b for a bit, but it had some issues, so I quickly released v2.12.13b!

Mar 22 2012 Anchor

Are you still getting this with the most recent update BobbyBabe?

Updated to v2.13.3b

Mar 26 2012 Anchor

I have 2.13.3b or whatever but it's saying version mismatch!

Server is evil!

Edited by: mindtrixx

Mar 26 2012 Anchor

I got the same error, so I checked the incoming data...

3079.jestservers.com still reports v2.12.13b, which is causing the problem :-/

Mar 26 2012 Anchor

This was my fault mindtrixx, I forgot to rename a single file for the dedicated server :)
I'm online and verified I can connect.
I like your avatar :)

Mar 26 2012 Anchor

Yay! and thanks :3

P.S. I built a house :D

P.P.S. Server asked me how many characters should I let players spawn, so I put 200 (not realizing what I was doing at the time) also asked me if I wanted to post to twitter... I am now server owner?! :P

Mar 27 2012 Anchor

You must have started your own server, mindtrixx -- something you certainly can do :) If you want other people to join, you should share your connection information (like the Twitter thingy)

Mar 27 2012 Anchor

But it uh did this while I was joining his server? :c

I'm confused.

Edit: Went to the server early and its a new world, what did i do wrong when i first joined the Jest Server...? oh well.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.