3079 is a futuristic, open-world action first-person role playing game. You arrive on a planet experiencing constant war. It is your duty to find out why the warring factions cannot find peace on their own & hopefully restore it yourself. All areas, buildings, items, quests and characters are randomly generated. You will find unique lands & challenges. I hope you enjoy it! "Just want to say again that this is a great game! For those of you who feel like its a minecraft copy just beacuse of the cube textures used you really need to rethink what a game is about! The game play of 3079 is nothing like minecraft it is pretty unique as well as how the weapons all have diffrent stats and colors kind of reminds me of Borderlands. However it is still an original idea for a game and i still play it from time to time. You should at least try the demo and if you like it please buy it and support fruit! :D Still give it a 9/10 ! Best Regards, Adam" -- SeaNanners Sequel @ 3089game.wordpress.com

Forum Thread
3079 Beginner Tutorial/Gameplay (Games : 3079 : Forum : Fan Creations : 3079 Beginner Tutorial/Gameplay) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 17 2012 Anchor

Hey all I just uploaded a 3079 beginner tutorial video to my YouTube channel. I kind of did the video on the fly which might have been a bad idea since I ramble at times. I plan on doing another "proper" Tutorial video in the future with some actual structure so I don't go off talking about random things.heh And as a result hopefully the new vid will be a little shorter. But anywho, for now I have this vid which turned out ok I guess:

Thanks to all who watch, and if you have a suggestion on what headset I should get please leave a post either in this thread or the thread I made in the General section, or post a comment on my video with a link to a headset with a good noise cancelling mic. In the video and in my thread in the General section I kind of describe what I'm looking for. There are just too many gaming headsets so I'm taking suggestions.heh

Thanks again guys!

Mar 17 2012 Anchor

Sweet bro! I should do one :P

Mar 17 2012 Anchor

Thanks man! :) I may post this to my site -- definitely if you make another "proper" one!

Mar 18 2012 Anchor

Phr00t wrote: Thanks man! :) I may post this to my site -- definitely if you make another "proper" one!

Cool. Yeah I'm going to be getting a new headset soon so I will definitley work on a new Tutorial vid once I have the new headset. Hopefully the mic quality will be much better on the new headset.

While I was at work, I worked on a list of things for the vid so I will actually have some structure for the new vid and hopefully the vid will be shorter and more informative than my current vid.

Can't wait to get working on more 3079 vids! And I'm looking forward to the new update!

Ok just ordered the Plantronics GameCom 780 headset. Will hopefully have the new Tutorial vid up by next weekend! :)

*UPDATE* So to my disappointment Plantronics didn't get my order shipped as soon as I hoped and my headset won't arrive until Tues. next week. I will def. have the new vid up by next weekend, so April 1st at the latest hopefully.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.