3079 is a futuristic, open-world action first-person role playing game. You arrive on a planet experiencing constant war. It is your duty to find out why the warring factions cannot find peace on their own & hopefully restore it yourself. All areas, buildings, items, quests and characters are randomly generated. You will find unique lands & challenges. I hope you enjoy it! "Just want to say again that this is a great game! For those of you who feel like its a minecraft copy just beacuse of the cube textures used you really need to rethink what a game is about! The game play of 3079 is nothing like minecraft it is pretty unique as well as how the weapons all have diffrent stats and colors kind of reminds me of Borderlands. However it is still an original idea for a game and i still play it from time to time. You should at least try the demo and if you like it please buy it and support fruit! :D Still give it a 9/10 ! Best Regards, Adam" -- SeaNanners Sequel @ 3089game.wordpress.com

Forum Thread
3079 Beginner Tutorial Redux (Games : 3079 : Forum : Fan Creations : 3079 Beginner Tutorial Redux) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 28 2012 Anchor

Hey all. I just finished uploading my new tutorial vid using my new headset. The audio sounds a lot better this time around. Length wise, it is a little longer than the last vid, but I tried to cover pretty much all aspects of the game. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post away. And thanks to all that check out the vid!

Mar 28 2012 Anchor

Cooooool, thanks! I will get this on my homepage :-)

Mar 29 2012 Anchor

Phr00t wrote: Cooooool, thanks! I will get this on my homepage :-)

Sweet! Thanks Phr00t! As I watched my vid back again, I did notice a few other things I could have commented on, but I figured that would end up happening. Oh well no one is perfect.hehe

Anyway thanks again and thanks to all who check out the vid!

Mar 29 2012 Anchor

Video is now on my first page :-) Thanks again!

Mar 30 2012 Anchor

Phr00t wrote: Video is now on my first page :-) Thanks again!

np Phr00t glad to contribute to 3079!

I'll hopefully be doing vids pretty much any week you put out new content for 3079, basically to show off the new content and how it works and so on.

I'll probably start doing a "Lets Play" series soon as well. Maybe some "This Old House" style vids on building stuff in 3079 or something as well.heh Lots of idea's floating around in my head right now.

Mar 30 2012 Anchor

Good thing I just put out an update with new stuff! ;)

Mar 31 2012 Anchor

Phr00t wrote: Good thing I just put out an update with new stuff! ;)

Excellent! I'll try to get another vid up this weekend then! I'll have to mess around with the new stuff first of course. Night Vision and Hijacking are sounding nice. I noticed you made Hijacking based on Strength, so does that mean no button combo mini-game?

Mar 31 2012 Anchor

No button combo mini game for now.. with the current system, you can keep fighting for as long as you want, hoping to win before dieing. All of my other stat/skill based "attempts" work without combo mini-games, so I used the time I would be coding a mini-game to work on other things :P

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.