3079 is a futuristic, open-world action first-person role playing game. You arrive on a planet experiencing constant war. It is your duty to find out why the warring factions cannot find peace on their own & hopefully restore it yourself. All areas, buildings, items, quests and characters are randomly generated. You will find unique lands & challenges. I hope you enjoy it! "Just want to say again that this is a great game! For those of you who feel like its a minecraft copy just beacuse of the cube textures used you really need to rethink what a game is about! The game play of 3079 is nothing like minecraft it is pretty unique as well as how the weapons all have diffrent stats and colors kind of reminds me of Borderlands. However it is still an original idea for a game and i still play it from time to time. You should at least try the demo and if you like it please buy it and support fruit! :D Still give it a 9/10 ! Best Regards, Adam" -- SeaNanners Sequel @ 3089game.wordpress.com

Forum Thread
3079: 2.14.10b Upate Vid (Games : 3079 : Forum : Fan Creations : 3079: 2.14.10b Upate Vid) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 1 2012 Anchor

Hey all, just uploaded a new vid on YouTube showing off some of the new features in 3079. I do have to ask, exactly how are the percentages on gear calculated? Are they just comparing to your base stats? Or how exactly does it work?

Anyway, here is the vid:

Thank you to all who watch!

Any questions or concerns? Feel free to comment or send me a message.

Apr 1 2012 Anchor

Thanks for the video!

The % are calculated like so:

Amount this item provides / Total amount you currently have excluding this item

Apr 1 2012 Anchor

Phr00t wrote: Thanks for the video!

The % are calculated like so:

Amount this item provides / Total amount you currently have excluding this item

Hmm ok, still confused. So that shotty I was hovering over in the vid that added over 600% to Use Delay, the 600% represents what the shotty adds in comparison to my base stats + what the assault rifle is currently providing?

And so on the assault rifle I had equipped when I hover over it there are still some percentages showing and then on other stats there are not.....I guess I'm confused why this is also...... Maybe I'm reading more into things than I need to, either way I'm still not making sense of it all yet.heh

Also just noticed the sound level on my vid is a bit low, I'll have to fix that in future vids........

Apr 1 2012 Anchor

I should remove the % for "Use Delay", since I'm not sure it is really helpful. That % is comparing how long it takes to use that item, compared to your current item. If you are not currently holding an item to be used, the % won't show up (for "Use Delay").

The % doesn't show up for stats that there is nothing to compare to... e.g. you currently do have any of that stat. Kinda like Defense. If you have no armor or defense, there won't be a % shown for defense, because the equation would look like this:

Amount of defense / Current Defense -> +5 Defense Helmet / 0 -> error :)

Apr 2 2012 Anchor

Just wanted to let everyone know I uploaded the vid again with more volume this time! There is a link at the top of the video to the new vid with more volume.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.