Forum Thread
Valve Hammer 3.5 How do i use "trigger_changelevel" properly? (Forums : Level Design : Valve Hammer 3.5 How do i use "trigger_changelevel" properly?) Locked
Thread Options
GamingEVOlut1on
GamingEVOlut1on I'm a HL1/2 modder.
Dec 16 2012 Anchor

So i use "trigger_changelevel" but it does not work i am doing it wrong i now i am i know how to do it and its easy, but im scared my map will fail and will break i know how to do it now but im not sure if the youtube video i watched on it works because he did it on WON not Steam here's the link to the video and tell me if the "trigger_changelevel" system changed in steam.

LINK: Youtube.com

Thank you, Have a nice day! :)

--

-HLModder8)

DJ-Ready
DJ-Ready Oldschool
Dec 18 2012 Anchor

As far as I can remember, there was no difference between the won and steam version of hl.

Here is an example rmf with different level change versions (with and without the option to go back and forth)
Thewall.de
taken from this article Thewall.de (german .. probably use a translator or google for a different tutorial ;P)

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.