Forum Thread
[unpaid] Looking for 4 Voice Actors for L4D2 custom survivors (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : [unpaid] Looking for 4 Voice Actors for L4D2 custom survivors ) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 20 2012 Anchor

Prospect is a modding team currently working on the L4D2 custom campaign "Life's a Beach". We are creating 4 original characters and need compentent voice actors with high quality recording equipment. The characters are:

- Young Californian Adult
- Middle-aged American man with a Southern accent
- Young Japanese male (Japanese accent) who is fluent in English
- Older Scottish woman, gruff glaswegian accent

you can go here for a full break down on characters and here for our latest update

We will work closely with each VA to refine the accent's and line delivery o each character, your creative input is greatly valued. You can contact me here or through our email: prospect.developer@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!

Mar 31 2012 Anchor

For the young Californian Adult...female or male?

Nevermind, checked the link. : / I can't do a older scottish woman voice...so I can't help. Wish I could though!

Apr 1 2012 Anchor

We do have some secondary female roles that I am currently fleshing out:
- Dr Haslam: a scientist who guides the survivors via radio
- computer system: gives warnings to survivors

If you're interested in these positions please contact me and I'll be happy to go into more detail.

Apr 13 2012 Anchor

Hello there sir, I'll be sending you an email shortly. For now, here's my youtube channel as a reference. I might be able to pull off this Doctor Character for you, or even the Southern male.

Apr 19 2012 Anchor

Thanks to everyone who auditioned for the roles I posted a few weeks ago, great turnout! We are re-writing Ryuji, the prisoner as an American and are now open to auditions for him, read below for details.

IMPORTANT: WE HAVE FILLED ALL BUT ONE ROLE (RYUJI). RYUJI IS BEING RE-CAST AS AN AMERICAN SEE DETAILS BELOW:

Ryuji (Male)

Backstory

This yakuza hit-man grew up in America where he carried out assasinations and various other crimes. He was eventually arrested and subsequently incarcerated. When the infection broke out the prisoners were loaded on to buses for evacuation. Kelly was one of the guards assigned to the transport which soon crashed en-route to the coast. The Prisoner and Kelly teamed up fought their way out to reach the evacuation ships.

Personality

· Cold and calculating with a strong desire for self-preservation at the expense of others, especially those he views as below him.
· He is dominant and controlling, often commanding the group what to do.
· His only motivation for staying with the group is to increase his odds of finding the cure, until then he will try his hardest to keep them alive.
· While generally calm he has strong bloodlust and revels in the constant killing.

Voice

American, Adult male (mid to late 20's) who is fluent in English. He is a stoic character, when he talks he is commanding and blunt. He has been through a lot, so making his voice slightly gruff is an option. We are not set on what we want so VA experimentation is encouraged.

-----------------------------

VA's must have high quality recording equipment and appropriate software! We are now taking auditions for these positions, if you are interested contact me here or through our email: prospect.developer@gmail.com and I will send you the audition lines for each part as well as detail you on the technical requirements.

You can also see our moddb page: Moddb.com which contains information and concept art/in-game screenshots of our characters.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

ALL CURRENT VA POSITIONS CURRENTLY FILLED

Thanks to everyone who submitted auditions, we had a great turnout and have secured some excellant VA's. If you are interested in the project you can check out our page here

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.