Forum Thread
Top 100 / Genres / Etc (Forums : Suggestions : Top 100 / Genres / Etc) Locked
Thread Options
TwinBeast
TwinBeast Full Metal Bionic Witch
Nov 9 2012 Anchor

So I just looked at the Top 100 mods, then noticed I can sort them by genre/etc, but instead of seeing the Top 100 First Person Shooters (or whatever else).. The sorting just removes all other type of mods and doesn't show me 100 First Person Shooter mods. Same thing happens with the other sorting methods.

I think it would be more useful to see the Top 100 change based on how the list is sorted, so that it would always show 100 of them, or as many as there are if there aren't 100 of them.

Oh, and it would also be nice to see the mod's rank in a curve, like the view stats. Maybe possibly show the lowest, average and max rank per day?

Edited by: TwinBeast

Henley
Henley the sun never sets on the eternally cool
Nov 11 2012 Anchor

First off the top 100 changes all the time so keeping it too 100 is the way to go, as you get lower mods will start to have the same amount of views per day as it really is topical. As for detailed stats you can find them on a mods profile Moddb.com if you want something more for overall it will have to come later.

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.