Forum Thread
Starpoint Gemini 2 (Forums : PC Gaming : Starpoint Gemini 2) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 5 2014 Anchor

Hello everyone!

I’m Nexus from LGM studios, a small indie development team from Croatia working on Starpoint Gemini II (SPG2). Our game is currently in alpha on Steam Early access.

We are blessed with a great community that support us with valuable feedback and development choices. While we develop the game we try to listen as much as possible and implement many things suggested by the community. But, although the community is great, we’re still lacking exposure on the web.

Considering we’re on a tight marketing budget (compared to bigger titles) we try to reach out to avid gamers and space enthusiasts on the forums. This way we try to get the word out. I hope you don’t mind!

About our game:
Starpoint Gemini II is an action space-sim combined with diverse RPG elements. Control various space ships, ranging from small and agile gunships to lumbering, but deadly carriers. Explore, trade, research and fight in a star system no longer hindered by loading points. The entire Gemini star system is one giant area thanks to the implemented streaming technology. Gain experience and upgrade your skills to change the tide of even the fiercest space battles.

Feel free to visit our Steam page or official website/forum for more information Starpointgemini.com
Our community will welcome you with open arms
:). Also, I’ll try to answer any question you guys have over here.

Mar 5 2014 Anchor

You can also track their game and dev updates here.

:) It does look lovely!

Edited by: TKAzA

Mar 6 2014 Anchor

Thanks TKAzA! Do you have the first Starpoint Gemini? or Starpoint Gemini Alpha?
Have you also seen the ''Hero Contest'' we have going on?
You get to create your own Hero by writing his/her biography and if you win, that hero will be implemented in the game!

Here's a link to the contest page!

Starpointgemini.com

Mar 7 2014 Anchor

Really looking forward to seeing this in the flesh - already own it on Steam early access, but saving myself until launch although everytime I check the status there's a new update. Your transparent approach to development is refreshing and inspiring. :)

*takes a bow*

Edited by: mawhrin-skel

Mar 10 2014 Anchor

Nexusss wrote: Thanks TKAzA! Do you have the first Starpoint Gemini? or Starpoint Gemini Alpha?
Have you also seen the ''Hero Contest'' we have going on?

No i don't have any of your games I'm afraid, when i get some savings though, it will be on my shopping list.
Yes saw the contest, good luck with it, I bet you will get some cracking biography's, let us know who wins.

Apr 9 2014 Anchor

Thank you for the kind words fieldrequired. We are really grateful for all the constructive feedback that we've received and yes, being transparent is the
only way this EA relationship works out. Early Access was created based on the idea to develop a game with the community and it's ideal for indie developers
like us. So we're really lucky with this opportunity :D

The winners of the Hero contest have been announced! You can see the winning submissions (top 5) on our voting page: Starpointgemini.com

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.