My name is Matthew Dear and I am a sound designer, composer and audio programmer. I've combined my two great passions of audio and gaming to create in-your-face, highly varied audio assets!
Here are a few points about me:
- I've been playing games and composing music for well over ten years, covering a wide variety of styles and formats.
- I run a pro-quality home studio; capable of both realistic, high quality recordings and far-out conceptual effects/ambiences.
- Last year I completed an online course using Wwise audio implementation software, graduating with an A. I've since used this knowledge to program my own audio systems.
You can see a demo of my Wwise work here:
- You can view my Soundtrack, SFX and voice acting portfolios via my website
- You can actually download and play my Limbo demo here! All sound effects, music and ambiences created and implemented by me using Wwise
Some examples of my previous work:
Heart Forth Alicia - Side-scroller RPG - SFX in collaboration with developer Alonso Martin
Folk Tale - RTS RPG - SFX
Sakura Dungeon - Dungeon crawler RPG - SFX
Rising Legends - Retro side-scrolling beat'em'
Sakura Fantasy - Steam visual novel - SFX & Ambience
Bananadoh! - iOS, Android and Browser game - SFX & Music
Clicker Guild - Steam game - SFX
'Puzzle House: Mystery Rising' - iOS game - SFX
Current Work Includes - Heart Forth, Alicia (PC, Xbox One, Ps4, Wii U), Medikidz (Multi-platform, SFX & Music), Folk Tale (PC, SFX), Acro Storm (Pc/Wii U, Music)
You can see more of my audio-video demos here:
Please get in touch if you like what you hear, my rates vary depending on complexity/style and can be flexible to meet your budget.
I am willing to work for rev-share if the project is right.