Forum Thread
RTX 2013 - Free Tickets (Forums : Contests & Jams : RTX 2013 - Free Tickets) Locked
Thread Options
*Don*
*Don* Mist of Stagnation Developer
Jun 12 2013 Anchor

Anyone need some free tickets? Just let us know and we will hook you up!

@RTXevent @OsirisStudios

Jun 17 2013 Anchor

Yes! Please, may I have 2 tickets to RTX 2013? I would be SOOOOOOOO grateful! We told our son that we would get 2 tickets for him for his birthday and they are now sold out! I'm dying over here!
Please let me know how I can get them - if this is for real? I hope it's for real! :) Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Don*
Jun 17 2013 Anchor

haha ok,

send me a pm and we can go from there.

--

Mist of Stagnation - A FPS/RTS based in a Steampunk world, built in DX11 with the UDK.

Jun 17 2013 Anchor

I've been searching everywhere for just one ticket and I've had no luck. I would appreciate it so much for just one ticket. Thank you for anything you could do

Jun 17 2013 Anchor

Oh my gosh, this may sound really dumb, but I can't figure out how to send you a PM. I just joined Steam and I have clicked on your icon. I'm so sorry!!! Please tell me what to do.

*Don*
Jun 17 2013 Anchor

I am verifying that my promotional codes will still work with the event staff, as soon as I hear back, I will let you know how to get the free tickets.

If you need an easier way to follow us: Facebook.com

--

Mist of Stagnation - A FPS/RTS based in a Steampunk world, built in DX11 with the UDK.

Jun 17 2013 Anchor

I sent an IM to your Facebook page. Thank you. :)

Jun 17 2013 Anchor

Hey I missed the window to buy tickets because my paycheck didn't come in in time, is there any way you still have some to give away or anything. I would really appreciate it. i've gone to this event the last 2 years and i was just to late because of money stuff this year. Please let me know

Jun 18 2013 Anchor

Do you still have any tickets? Promised our son we would take him and now I need tickets.

*Don*
Jun 18 2013 Anchor

Sorry guys, we have given away all the tickets we had. I wish you all good luck in finding them, and if you do be sure to come see us at booth 616!

Boom. Just got 2 more passes to RTX 2013

Head over to our Facebook or twitter to find out how to get then TONIGHT!!!

Facebook.com/osirisstudios
Twitter.com/osirisstudios

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.