Forum Thread
red alert 2 trainers (Forums : Development Banter : red alert 2 trainers) Locked
Thread Options
Fr3@k
Fr3@k 0\/\/I\I
Feb 26 2005 Anchor

sice i started 2 hack with my budies every 1 has been asking and bugging me about mods/trainers for comand and conquer yuris revenge. if ur intrested in a mod go 2 google acd search for noobplay superhack this is a good mod 2 use but it occasionally crashes and u have to make another baracs in case of the prez ( 4 all of u not equanted with ra2 prez=president powerfull only when he is put in an ifv. if u need anything els just post :sick:

--

User Posted Image
If you know me find me on SOCOMII my name is Fr3@k

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Feb 26 2005 Anchor

No.

--

<  insert subject games here  >

Fitz720
Fitz720 The ModDB Bulldog
Feb 26 2005 Anchor

cheap alert go easy on him man he just joined 2 day.

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Feb 26 2005 Anchor

Game cheats/hacks are not tolerated here. There is no excuse.

Have a nice day.

--

<  insert subject games here  >

Fr3@k
Fr3@k 0\/\/I\I
Feb 26 2005 Anchor

cheep alert if u look at ur profile it looks like ur gay and i mean SERUS SAM !!!??? hl2 is SSSSSSSOOOOO way better and i meant this post for hardcore gamers who r having a little trouble with the campain (but it does work online)and obviusly u r not so get ur sorry little but out here.

--

User Posted Image
If you know me find me on SOCOMII my name is Fr3@k

PsychoBrat
PsychoBrat Bratticus Psychosis
Feb 26 2005 Anchor

mirrorofbrokendreams: Regardless of what your particular use may be, advertising software that allows cheating online will not be condoned here. Please read the rules, and try to take a more mature approach toward your stay here, however short that may end up being.

Thank you...

--

modDB▪GuyTypeThing
Sanity is merely a temporary state on your way to achieving true madness

BigBird
BigBird Mod DB Pilot
Feb 26 2005 Anchor

mirrorofbrokendreams: chill or you'll have me coming after you, you don't want to start your time here on the wrong foot now.

--

BigBird

Mod DB Guy
Play Something Different

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.