Forum Thread
Recruiting | CryEngine 3 | Advisor, Concept Artist (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Recruiting | CryEngine 3 | Advisor, Concept Artist) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 7 2011 Anchor

Title: Survival (working title)
Genre(s):
Survival Horror, FPS, Science Fiction
Engine:
Cryengine 3

Positions currently required:
CryEngine 3 Advisor - This is an essential requirement which I currently need in my team in order to weigh up what Sandbox 3 can and cant do. 1 person who knows a lot about how the engine works, and what is possible with it.
Concept Artist - 2 people preffered, 1 required. Would need a link to a portfolio showing all of your own work. Would need an active imagination in order to create and design Alien Creatures, as well as an alien environemtn (heavily inspired by Jungles and Environments from Earth, as well as certain Sci-Fi Films)

I am personally a 3D Modeller, although as my work is still of improving quality, I would merely actualise the Concept art, and work alongside a member of the team to import them into the Sandbox 3. I will only proceed to hire a Programmer when I believe the project is ready to move forward. Concept art and a realisation of what the Cryengine is possible to do is essential before we move forward as a team.

As a rather experienced team leader, I know what works and what doesnt as a development team. Any members who show outright ability and enthusiasm to provide for the project will always have a high value opinion of what the project needs, what works and what doesnt. I prefer to create a strong bond of friendship and a pact of teamwork that is highly looked for within professional game studios.

If you are interested in working with me and my future team, then please contact me directly through ModDB, I will then provide you with an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), and instructions on what it means if you agree to it or not. If you agree, then I will send you the Design Document, and you may then decide whether the project is for you or not.

I look forward to reading through any/all applications,
WMD

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.