Forum Thread
Quake 3 Mod Hiring (Forums : Development Banter : Quake 3 Mod Hiring) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 11 2004 Anchor

Hi, i am the one of the founders who is going to start a mod. So far we have 2 coders, including myself. We will have the whole thing mapped out soon, in a document. We are looking for HIGHLY skilled mappers, sound/graphic artists, and modellers/skinners (for the weapons and items). We need MUCH help to make this idea reality. We plan to have this completed in a couple of months maybe less if we get all the people we need. I will be working on a website for the mod as soon as we get some mappers and peolple to help out. This mod is an RPG mod, but much more advanced than that. I can explain it tto you over MSN, AIM, or Email. Please Contat me for more informatoin if you want to join the team also.

AIM = mychikenisfat
MSN(preferred) = max.nachamkin@gmail.com
Email = max.nachamkin@gmail.com

Please contact me, we need help. This IS a great idea and will be very popular.

arghvark
arghvark (Cult) Member
Sep 12 2004 Anchor

I suggest you write out your idea here (even if it is incomplete) alot of us live in different time zones then you. And dont always have the time to have someone explain something to them on the internet. And it will save you time also.

--

Karuto wrote: Spammers? Excuse me, but I always contribute to the conversation and hardly ever go off-topic. Not to mention, I contribute more to my post than just a plain one-liner. I may post a lot, but I'm not a spammer along the terms you guys set, but whatever...

Irony at its finest.
User Posted Image

Sep 13 2004 Anchor

The storyline pretty much goes (just thinking) the humans are going peacefully on the earth until the polarice caps melt and blah blah blah some other details here, and the human civilaziion decideds to make a a colony underground. This mod is about taking place underground, and its pretty much a simulation. There are a bunch of different classes, peasant (which includes subclasses such as, family hunter , etc etc ) , Army Commander (bunch of different areas in the army field) , and tons of other things. When the mod is realeased, we will still be working on it. Class additions will be added every so often. If we get the idea. Also, with the army class, we might have it so every couple months are so, after the army people have been building an army and training soliders and upgrading weapons etc etc, they will have a war with other humans, or even a other race (just a thought). There will be many different events for each class. The maps will be complicated, and big. There will be many items and ultilites each class can use. Also, we might be thinking about having a mutants race, humans that evololved during the surface of the earth being destroyed. We still have many ideas coming our way, and we are looking for ideas too :) There that pretty much explains the jist of it. Hop that helped!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.