Forum Thread
PSG-1 (Forums : Pimpage & Posing : PSG-1) Locked
Thread Options
IchI
IchI 3D/2D Artist
Mar 11 2004 Anchor

yo, I have been modelling this for **** (can't say) and was wondering what people thought so far. Because it only needs a couple of additions to it. Then I thought I might as well pimp it. I actually don't know what the polgon count is. I tend to worry about that when its finished I am guessing its about 3000 atm. But optamised I can proberly get it to 1700 anyway. Enough talk here it is:

User Posted Image

Btw I am still working on my infantry Solider. But I havn't managed to get hold of any facial refrences (front and side) so I have put it on hold for a bit. Just expect me to post inside the top later on. Then it will be finished at last

Anyway comment away tell me its shit tell me its good. Its all good

Thanks.

--

LOVE AND PEACE!
User Posted Image
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
krayzie
krayzie Max Abuser
Mar 11 2004 Anchor

wow thats sweet man, btw way you already said before that you have been modelling for 7 months

--

TwinBeast
TwinBeast Full Metal Bionic Witch
Mar 11 2004 Anchor

Looks like the laser sniper rifle from X-Com: Apocalypse.

IchI
IchI 3D/2D Artist
Mar 11 2004 Anchor

No the **** = a client I am working for. They work for a company and are under an NDA or what ever they are called. Also I have been modelling 9 months btw :D

--

LOVE AND PEACE!
User Posted Image
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.