Forum Thread
Presidential Elections '08 (Forums : Cosmos : Presidential Elections '08) Locked
Thread Options
Bluedrake42
Bluedrake42 Homebrewed Badass
Oct 3 2008 Anchor

-Main prompt-

I'm tired of all the uncertainty, deceit, and distortion in the presidential campaign of 2008. I'm asking you, members of Mod-db, to contribute your well informed reports and ideas of what the Candidates' intentions are for president. Feel free to debate any points you feel need clarification, but remember to keep it civil, concise, and clear. Ignorance ends here.

-Things to keep in mind-

I've always been proud of Mod-db's ability to have constructive, respectful conversations on these forums. Even if this is a touchy subject I have faith you can keep things civil and logical. It'll help us understand our discussion all the better. There is no need for hostilities here.

Try to keep away from promoting one candidate or another. This isn't a campaigning thread, its a thread made to better understand who we're voting for, what they believe in, and the difference between their ideas and goals. Don't be shy of debating certain points that you feel still need clarity, but try to keep a open mind and don't generally beat down on any person or candidate.

Arxae
Arxae Resident Stepmania Freak :D
Oct 3 2008 Anchor

well im no american so what i say prolly doesent count but the elections are on the news here to
+ i hate poletics so im pretty much biased to one side :p
anyways

i think that nor obama nor mccain will fix stuff
they will either make it worse or keep it the same
well its hard to top bush as a crap president >.> but still
they all say they listen to the people but i dont believe a word they say
i mean, i think it was obama who said he wanted to help the middle man, but instead of helping hes just stuffing his pockets
i dont believe in poletics, not anymore
the goverment of my country is corrupt as it is, they dont admit it but it is
they are just in it for the money, all poleticians do, whatever they say
there was this cartoon where all the poleticians didnt go to rights school, but acting school

--

°w°

Oct 3 2008 Anchor

Either candidate will not be able to solve problems outside USA. I am referring to the Cyprus Problem, which USA was behind, and ordered any event which caused to the Turkish Invasion. Today with the Communist party leading Cyprus, let's just hope that the island will stay Greek.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.