Forum Thread
Portfolio - 3D Architectural Visualisation (demo reel 2014) (Forums : 3D Modeling & Animating : Portfolio - 3D Architectural Visualisation (demo reel 2014)) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 20 2014 Anchor

Hi everyone,

My name is Johnny Crow and I'm from Romania.
Below you can notice my last personal portfolio with a presentation of my parents' house.
This 3d architectural visualisation is dedicated especially to all 3d modelers and I'm waiting for your reviews.

Enjoy watching my last demo reel 2014!
Johnnycrow3d.wix.com
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Edited by: johnnycrow3d

Jul 20 2014 Anchor

Very cool Johnny, we are actually looking for some modelers who specialize in city architecture. Would you be interested in talking more? IF so message me at toroman001@gmail.com. Here is an update with some of our recent progress: Int-game.net

Justin

Jul 22 2014 Anchor

We of Evlox Studios are looking for Architectural Modelers. If you'd like to assist the company, please respond.

Jul 23 2014 Anchor

I am currently looking for a Architectural Modeler for making cities(walls if you can). It is a fantasy type game(WoW only less cartoony) Erthekingslayer@gmail.com Email me if interested.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.