Forum Thread
One Must Fall 2097 HD; Looking for Modelers/Artists (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : One Must Fall 2097 HD; Looking for Modelers/Artists) Locked
Thread Options
May 16 2011 Anchor

One Must Fall 2097 HD
User Posted Image

The Project
One Must Fall 2097 HD (OMF:HD) is a 2.5D remake of the original PC fighting game One Must Fall 2097 (OMF2097) by Diversions Entertainment. This remake brings the game back to its basics - 2-D fighting plane, same characters as OMF2097, and single (as well as multiple) machine multiplayer. It will be built on the FTE engine (fteqw.com/) which supports realtime lighting, various modern model formats (Doom 3, Quake 4), browser window support, and other great features.

The Position
I am looking to recruit someone interested in the game, who can model and animate Human Assisted Robots (HARs) and other objects from the original OMF2097 to 3D (preferably Doom 3's MD5 format, but others are possible). Although the original game's models are rather simplistic, I am not looking for a complete re-imagining - sometimes simple is still the best! I would also like to find an artist to make GUI and menu items.

This is an unpaid position, and it is on an engine which few mods have been solely built upon. However, if you loved OMF2097 as much as many did back in the day, and are looking to be a little experimental, then this is the project for you.

Please feel free to send me an e-mail if you have any questions or inquiries: avirox38@hotmail.com

Also feel free to leave any comments/feedback on my ideas. You can check out some of my other projects on inside3d (I go by "avirox" there).

Edited by: xavior38

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.