Forum Thread
New Doom 3 Mod Team needing Dedicated and Talented Help (Forums : Development Banter : New Doom 3 Mod Team needing Dedicated and Talented Help) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 14 2004 Anchor

We are a brand new Doom 3 Mod/TC team, our website is currently in development, but should be completed very soon, with more info at that time... but at the present moment I cannot release any specific details about what the mod is.

But if you are interested in the mod, and would possibly want to join a team with a revolutionary idea, then please send an email to mirageacg@hotmail.com.

In your email please include:

Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Position/Specialty: (Coder, Texture Artist, Modeller, Mapper, Sound Artist, etc...)
Previous Work:
Comments: (Anything else you would like to add)

We are currently open to any position, due to the size of the team that will be required, (Including web designers/graphic artists to help with website development).

Thanks.

Aug 14 2004 Anchor

yea if u want members list some info... just some general stuff, thats just my advice, take it or leave it.

--

ShortCutMan
ShortCutMan ♥ Pure ♥ Bred ♥ Geek ♥
Aug 15 2004 Anchor

People aren't going to be interested if they don't know what they are doing. You MUST release speafic details if you want to get anywhere in starting a mod.

--

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 98% that is an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.
User Posted Image

Aug 15 2004 Anchor

It's as if an attorney is upholding releasing info that might hurt the case.

Just give some gameplay features or what the game's about. I very much doubt that someone's going to steal it, seeing as how I haven't seen practically any mod ideas being stolen on here.

Unless, of course, the person went into hiding afterwards :rolleyes: :P

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Aug 15 2004 Anchor

Exactly. Just because your new, I'll give you a tip: Read help wanted posts before posting so you can get an idea of how to do it correctly. Ive seen lots of new people just saying what THEY want, instead of letting the people hear what THEY want.

With the info you've given (if any), id be praying that someone will join without careing about the mod plans, if I were you.

Good Luck

--

modDBOld-Oldtimer

Aug 15 2004 Anchor

Ok, it is called Delta Labs Redux. And the premise of the mod is similiar to the idea in the HL1 mod Blue-Shift, except in DLR you play as a Delta Labs Scientist. By doing so it would allow players to receive another POV to the Doom 3 events. The mod would include new enemies, new weapons, new levels (and expanded levels currently in Doom 3, allow players to explore the Mars Center in more depth - only part I feel kinda lakcing in Doom 3, they didn't give you enough time just to explore and interact with the world before battling hellspawn), along with new weapons (protypes being developed at Mars), and a brand new storyline - interwoven with the marine's.

The website is currently under construction, but should be completed shortly. Sorry about not giving more information right off the bat, kinda just wanted to get the website made before release a bunch of details.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.