Forum Thread
My experimental FPS ROTC: Ethernet has 48h left on IndieGoGo (w/ $135 to go) (Forums : PC Gaming : My experimental FPS ROTC: Ethernet has 48h left on IndieGoGo (w/ $135 to go)) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 30 2014 Anchor

Hi everyone,
I'm the author of a small cross-platform freeware FPS called Revenge Of The Cats: Ethernet (IndieBD page | Official site).
ROTC has a totally unique (as far as I know) main game mode and a couple other interesting mechanics that set it apart from other FPSes (some of which are described in the video below).
I'd like to continue development of the game as an open-source project, so I've set up an IndieGoGo crowdfunding campaign, hoping to get some funding to re-make the game using a modern open-source engine, set up dedicated servers around the world and create and run an independent player database.
The campaign has almost reached its goal, but with $135 to go and only 48 hours left, I'd really appreciate it if people could help spread the word about the campaign, as its visitor count is still pretty low.

Here's the IndieGoGo pitch video (The "What makes ROTC unique?" part starts at 2:25)
Resurrect Revenge Of The Cats: Ethernet As Open-Source Project (IndieGoGo)

Thanks for reading :)

Edited by: /dev/fr1tz

Jan 30 2014 Anchor

Giving this a bump as this is a awesome game that people should check out!

Jan 31 2014 Anchor

Well done on getting funded.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.