Forum Thread
MWLL Cryengine 2 C++ Programmer and 3D modeler/texture. (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : MWLL Cryengine 2 C++ Programmer and 3D modeler/texture.) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 30 2015 Anchor

Hello there Mod db And personal. Im modder myself doing work on my own mod for DooM called Brutal Doom Redemption. However as now I'v taken over the project leader for the MWLL project as part of a revival process. So far the team is rather diverse ranging from previous old devs to new ones. 23-25 Devs in total. However I am here to look for a few in regards to texturing , modeling , animation , rigging and UV to help out with creating and implementing assets into the mod for future releases. Quality must match what is represent in the MWLL mod to date. We are looking for those who would like to do mechs , tanks , Aerospace and infantry.

Programming wise if you are very good with C++ in Implementation and creating Dev builds. Would be glad to have you on board.

If any one is interest to help in the production of assets please leave responses as well as models you have created or any other show of skill regarding what the areas we are searching for. mwll.mwmaster.net is our team speak adress.

We are also looking for talented Animators here is a idea of a animated mech on the move.

Youtube.com

3dsMAX 2009 required

Please PM me if you are interested to help and join the crew.

This is un paid volunteer work ( by the community for the community)

Contact is as follows

TS = mwll.mwmaster.net

Skype = grant-bk

or simply by PM through moddb

Kind regards.

MWLL new dev team.

battletech mechwarrior patton

owens cockpit inside 1Madcatfront1 1

Mauler 1

Edited by: DooMGuy141

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.