Forum Thread
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence ONLINE (Forums : PC Gaming : Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence ONLINE) Locked
Thread Options
BlueWolf72
BlueWolf72 Mod Till Ya Die
Mar 10 2006 Anchor

What games will top 2006? Will Konami’s Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence makes the cut? Click here!

Not much to look at but I found the link and the previous versions fun!

--

Desura Contests Live!
Twitter With Me?<!--Session data-->

<!-- Top iFrame -->

<!-- Bottom iFrame -->

Mar 10 2006 Anchor

I have it pre-orded XD

Gothax?
Gothax? Warning: Very Arousing.
Mar 12 2006 Anchor

Your semi-educated posts confuse me. What's the point of creating a whole new post simply for advertising? I mean, you post the "update" of MGS3:S in the fashion as if you're a PR for Konami or something. You do this with several others as well - Do you cover all of these topics in your radio station? And if so, wouldn't it be more suitable to post all of this on your forums, where it'd make more sense? I dunno, just my opinion.

cheeseyballz
cheeseyballz 100% Pretty Cool
Mar 12 2006 Anchor

Well hes showing us something which i personally cant wait for. Hes pimping it yes, and thats fine :D Thats why the fourms are here. Moddb is fortunatly not like garrys fourms where if you dont have a well thoughtout post with no spelling errors you get banned!

Gothax?
Gothax? Warning: Very Arousing.
Mar 12 2006 Anchor

Oh gosh... now that you mention it... that's outragious how strict they are with their forums. I think he expects everyone to have an IQ of atleast 100 before being able to post on the forums.

cheeseyballz
Mar 12 2006 Anchor

Yeah, hes a bit of an odd fellow, and truely his posts arent that professional that i see :S

Mar 12 2006 Anchor

wow you guys make a great thread hijacking combo

boyar!

cheeseyballz
Mar 12 2006 Anchor

woot thread hijackers ;)

Mar 12 2006 Anchor

lts talk about buttons

Mar 13 2006 Anchor

This game will be one of the best of 2006, but from what I can see, it definitely won't even hit the top 10. This is one of the best years in gaming history, what with the launch of both the PS3 and Revolution speculated this year, and the likes of games such as Final Fantasy 12, Kingdom Hearts 2, Phantasy Star Universe, Gears of War, Unreal Tournament 2007, Elder Scrolls 4, and even Metal Gear Solid 4 supposedly releasing this year, it'll be safe to say this is more of a stepping stone for things to come. It's obviously a great year to be a gamer.

Of course, it's going to be interesting to see how MGS will fare online. I'm glad to see they even switched to a fully-3d camera as well. Actually, you can say that this is what MGS3 SHOULD have been when it was first released. It hasn't experienced the same fame as the last 2 iterations have, but hopefully, fans of the series and people on the outside will see this game for what it is and not what it's replacing (sort of like when you look at Resident Evil 4 compared to some of the not-so-good titles before it). We'll have to wait and see what happens.

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.