Forum Thread
MaxPayne 2 Streetfighter TC (Forums : Development Banter : MaxPayne 2 Streetfighter TC) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 17 2004 Anchor

I thought i'll start a thread to directly answer any questions you may have, if your interested that is ;)

I haven't updated the mod profile Moddb.com
for a while now as a lot of things have changed (properly skinned and reworked character models, levels, ingame pics, etc etc) but in the next few months i'm going to release a trailer that show what i've been working on to date.

--

Takes a licking but keeps on ticking

Apr 17 2004 Anchor

thank god someone DOES a max payne mod these days if only someone could make a mod to make max payne online just like gta3 multi

--

"I do drugs n' stuff, lol!" - Daron, resident f***tard in System of a Down

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Apr 17 2004 Anchor

What are you talking about SOAD, that's engine-only stuff :|

Anyhoo I love street fighter, I wonder how this mod will turn out

--

<  insert subject games here  >

Garglet
Garglet I can't get the neighbours cat out of my house!
Apr 17 2004 Anchor

Looks good! i think ill watch this one.

--

look at me, i have no signature!

Apr 17 2004 Anchor

anyone noticed 99% of the time i post things with no relation to anything (like this one) naaa its a good idea making a street fighter based glame but is it from the original game or the movie?

--

"I do drugs n' stuff, lol!" - Daron, resident f***tard in System of a Down

krayzie
krayzie Max Abuser
Apr 17 2004 Anchor

dont forget to make Shun... the Old, Bearded, Drunk, Wobbly, Guy!

--

teh_fonx
teh_fonx Wtf is a FONX ???
Apr 17 2004 Anchor

i think streets of rage type of a deal would go better with max payne

--

I want to make a mod like counter-strike but with more guns ,3 teams (maybe),and better gfx !!,
i need a maper,modeler,coder,and someone to maker a website for it, and what ever else u think i may need plz.

BlueWolf72
BlueWolf72 Mod Till Ya Die
Apr 17 2004 Anchor

i love this mod idea.......max payne allows you to break stuff and with the combos and moves knocking the other palyer into stuff that breaks cause the chareacters in ST have power.

--

Desura Contests Live!
Twitter With Me?<!--Session data-->

<!-- Top iFrame -->

<!-- Bottom iFrame -->

Apr 18 2004 Anchor

SOAD: its based around the games

KrAyZiE: Shun is from Virtua fighter 2 and onwards ;)

teh_fonx: maybe one is already in the planning ;)

BlueWolf72: Yes that is the exactly the plan. All levels are destructable and with the characters having their own moveset. Throws will be implimented also, as I have a version of the fighting system up running. You shall see a lot of this in the trailer :)

--

Takes a licking but keeps on ticking

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.