Forum Thread
Matrix Quake 3 hiring (Forums : Coding & Scripting : Matrix Quake 3 hiring) Locked
Thread Options
May 16 2004 Anchor

Im not sure if some of you know, so I'll start by explaining the story of the mod before moving onto the recruiting bit, just so theirs no confusion.

Story:
The origonal Team of the Matrix Quake 3 mod has died as well as the mod, there for it has been handed over to me, Jenny_Kitty lead modeler of the Previous Matrix Q3, to take over as Head of the Modification. People we're extreamly busy in their life, including me, and the team ended up breaking apart because no one could get anything done. I had just returned from my long absense (Because I was working for another project) and I noticed a topic on the origonal MQ3 website that the mod had died -because of what I just explained- and they were going to give the source files to someone else to continue it. Then I made the decision that I would like to lead it. A few minutes later I was given all the files.

The new moddb mod page can be found at Moddb.com along with an Agent Smith model im currently modeling.

Now, back to the show :D

Another person from the MQ3 team has decided to join the team and continue on the project with me, but we can only do so much, so we are looking for a helping hand. We are in need of:
-Weapon/Player modelers
-Coders
-Mappers
-Texture Artists
-Skinners (both Weapon and Player)

We desperately need your help people. There is a previous version of the mod, but there isnt much added in it yet, and most of the stuff in there is going to need to be redone.

If you are interested in the project and would like to know more, you can post in the Mod profile or visit the forums at www.hifi-entertainment.com/forum (NOTE: The forum was just reset due to a bug :S) as well as e-mail me at jenniferobrian@hifi-entertainment.com

Thank you.

--

modDBOld-Oldtimer

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.