Forum Thread
looking for rigger/animator(non paid) unity 5 (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : looking for rigger/animator(non paid) unity 5) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 11 2016 Anchor

My name is David and I am a 3d artist working on a small little project to put on xbox one and ps4 and steam. It is in the idea stage and prototyping.

If you join us then we will get a contract going and get a piece of the pie once its released. Whatever that amount will be. The team is just two now, so its split evenly in 2 ways, once you join it will be split 3 ways.almostdone

Idea is this. It is mulitplayer, you play as a squirrel trying to capture nuts and eat them. The nut will be guarded by this huge Hawk.The arena is small, the first one were thinking of is a backyard of a house. So the game starts off , you will randomly spawn somewhere in the map, then you have to sneak past this terrifying bird, once you obtain the nut, then you have to last ten seconds to be able to eat it, within that time the other animals chase you around and if they obtain the nut then they have ten seconds to survive. Basically I want to make a small addictive game that shows the life of a squirrel. I have a programmer that worked on the Sims games and I have a few small games under my belt as a 3d artist.

Instead of me making horrible rigs and animation I decided to look and see if I can find a good fit.

email me

snake85027@yahoo.com

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.