Forum Thread
Looking for 5+ Game Testers to Offer Feedback (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Looking for 5+ Game Testers to Offer Feedback) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 25 2014 Anchor

Hello, my name is Hunter Heidenreich. I am lead developer for a game called Elemental Brawl. Elemental Brawl is a 2D fighting game where you play as elements of the periodic table. Recently, I finished up a very basic and early demo for the game. Now, I am looking for 5 or more playtesters to download the game, install it, and basically, make a list of everything that bothers you about the game. I'm looking for a little more than "it sucks." Instead, I want someone to tell me all the reasons it sucks! I really want this game to turn out to something that is really fun for me and my friends, and really everybody, to play.

If you are interested, reply here. Or PM me, or even email me at guitargodd97@gmail.com

Check out Elemental Brawl here: www.rpgmaker.net/games/6899/

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.