Forum Thread
Hitman Codename 47 save hack possible? (Forums : PC Gaming : Hitman Codename 47 save hack possible?) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 7 2005 Anchor

Does anyone know if it is possible to hack Hitman Codename 47 so that it will have unlimited saves, or even if its just possible to make the number of saves higher? I want to buy the game, but i know there is a huge issue with limited saves. in fact, most people hate the game only because theres a limited amount of saves. thanks.

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Jan 8 2005 Anchor

Windows Explorer is nice

--

<  insert subject games here  >

Jan 8 2005 Anchor

what??

Jan 8 2005 Anchor

Hitman: Codename 47 (which you're looking for help for) was the name of the first part, and the first part didn't have saves at all

...and that was the most fun thing, to perform a perfect action with the possibility of ruining the whole thing every second :D

But returning to the topic, if you want to have an unlimited save amount play the game on the minimal skill level (in spite of the game being too easy on the lowest level - no need for saves) :P

Edited by: bart2o

Jan 8 2005 Anchor

the minimal skill level has a maximum of 7 saves, but i might as well just buy it i guess. even if there is no such hack avalible.

Jan 8 2005 Anchor

But which part are you talking about?

embers.
embers. I'm a lumberjack....
Jan 8 2005 Anchor
Jan 8 2005 Anchor

thanks for the link embers. and its 100% legal too lol.

update: its only for cd cracks and stuff...booooooo

Edited by: Chunky

embers.
Jan 9 2005 Anchor

it has a save hack in there as well

frosty-theaussie
frosty-theaussie Sonny Jim
Jan 9 2005 Anchor

But which game? Codename 47 is the first, Silent Assassin is the second, Contracts is the third; the first had NO saving at all.

--

User Posted Image

embers.
Jan 9 2005 Anchor

o i didnt know that

Jan 14 2005 Anchor

embers. wrote: it has a save hack in there as well

not for hitman 1

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.