Forum Thread
Half Life 2 Mod-- Paid Employment. (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Half Life 2 Mod-- Paid Employment.) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 15 2011 Anchor

Hello, the name is Joshua Carbaugh, and hopefully, my friend, you and I will be working together in the near future on "Omnichronia". El-Magan Studios is looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals for scripting and skinning details, maybe even for a little light mapping. If you're interested, please e-mail me the position you're seeking and at least 3 screenshots of your work (Skinning) or a link to a mod you've worked on (Scripting) for review. Also, include an e-mail reference to a mod team you've worked on previously. Omnichronia is a paid assignment, which will be discussed upon contact. Thank you all for your time.

To avoid your e-mail being treated like spam, write "Omni" (...and only "Omni") in the header. I look forward to working with you.

By the way, I did a rather dumbassed thing by not providing my e-mail address. *Sigh* Here it is:

GodAndAirborne@gmail.com

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.